The current interior trend is classic, sophisticated, elegant, easy to keep, modern yet traditional, and backed by the interior design and architecture community because of its green character. Here are some reasons you should pick wood floors. Wooden flooring has many advantages.
- Durability – Wooden flooring is highly durable, and with proper care, it can last a lifetime.
- A Green Alternative – Wood is a natural product. Compared to other resources such as stone, metal, and so on, wood is a completely environmentally friendly, renewable, and infinite source. As a result, wooden floors are a healthy option for the interior.
- Beautiful Appearance – The beauty of wooden flooring is in its simplicity, and it transforms the entire area into a work of art. It gives a room a lot of warmth. The classic aesthetic of hardwood timber flooring allows it to blend into various design schemes, from conventional to modern. However, today’s large range of style possibilities provides more looks than ever before. For a unique and personalized hardwood floor, choose from a variety of wood species, stain colors, textured looks, and other visual choices.
- High Resale Value – besides giving your home a rich and luxurious aesthetic, wooden flooring will raise the value of your home if you ever decide to sell it.
- Versatile – You have more alternatives for decorating a space with wooden flooring because practically all home décor accents look great with it.
- Easy to maintain – Wooden floors are easier to maintain, making them an excellent choice for families with kids, working spouses, and those who are searching for a practical flooring solution. Wood floors can be swept or vacuumed. Sweeping regularly will eliminate debris, dust, and pet hair. It can be cleaned more thoroughly with a moist mop now and then to remove sticky spills or caked-on grime.
Solid, engineered, and laminate wood floors are all fairly simple to clean. The coating is the most important thing to look after. There are many Wooden Flooring Sydney available. These include blackbutt, ironbark, jarrah, oak, spotted gum, and more. The most common types are solid wood, engineered wood, and laminate.
- Solid wood – Solid hardwood planks are used to make solid wood. It is a structural floor if it is thick enough, whereas thinner overlay timber flooring is put over a structural subfloor.
- Engineered Timber – Engineered flooring is composed of a layer of actual wood veneer on top of a baseboard, usually plywood. Engineered wood planks can be adhered to a subfloor or floated over a foam underlay. Over existing flooring, such as tiles, we can put the latter.
- Laminate flooring – Laminate flooring comprises many layers of pressed wood, a picture image of wood on top, and a layer of clear, strong melamine plastic on top. Laminate flooring is quite stable and can provide a very durable surface.
If you need a custom timber flooring solution for your home, contact the relevant provider to find the answers to your doubts and queries. They will also recommend the best type of flooring for you.