A plumbing crisis is usually met with a sigh and fret over financial obligation. Typically, people think that plumbing services are unreasonably expensive and avoid calling in a plumber for as long as possible. Some have wrapped duct tape around a leaking pipe or just stopped using a plumbing fixture altogether to avoid a call out in fear of receiving a high bill. Unfortunately, the temporary solutions are not sustainable, and eventually, a professional plumber will have to step in to fix your problems. Fortunately, there is a plumbing company in Mississauga that prioritizes customer satisfaction and offers affordable rates to all their customers. Whether you need a drain unblocked or have an emergency case on your hand, Rooter Team will deploy a team of professional plumbers who will assist you at any time of the day.
Now, you can take a deep breath in relief and rest easy knowing that no matter what your plumbing requirements are, there is a plumbing company near you that will avail of their services immediately after your call. You don’t have to struggle with a blocked toilet or with leaking pipes, and if you need a plumbing team to assist in your renovations, Rooter Team is your go-to service provider.
Tell-Tale Signs You Need A Plumber
Yes, it’s perfectly normal to experience a clogged toilet occasionally, and usually, a plunger is enough to clear it out. But if you are experiencing a consistently overflowing toilet that gurgles or won’t flush, a plunger simply won’t cut it. Many signs show that a plumbing infrastructure needs help, but many of the signs are overlooked or simply ignored. Unfortunately, the results are damaging, unpleasant and can be costly. Take a look at these tell-tale signs that you need a plumber:
- Low water pressure – there’s nothing more disappointing than getting ready to take a hot shower only to discover that the water pressure is almost non-existent. You probably run to the conclusion that there is a burst pipe somewhere in the community, but more times than not, it is a sign that your pipes are blocked.
- Slow draining – typically a sign of clogged drains, it is a common occurrence in every home. Unfortunately, it may be due to something more severe than a build-up of hair or soap scum, namely a blocked sewer line.
- Damp ceilings – water leaks on your ceiling are not only unsightly, but they also pose a danger as it compromises the integrity of the ceiling. Leaks should be identified and repaired before replacing the ceiling boards.
- Noisy pipes may be a scare after watching a horror movie, but they are generally a sign of poorly secured pipes, high water pressure, or flooded air chambers.
- Horrible smelling drains – no one wants to have a smelly home, but many bacteria hang out in our drains. A persistent odour is usually a sign of a blockage or a break in the sewer line.
- High water bills – a sudden increase in your water bill is a tell-tale sign of a leak somewhere in your plumbing.
- Peeling or bubbling paint – usually a sign of dampness from a leak. Be sure to fix the leak before patching up the affected area.
- Talkative toilet – wouldn’t it be strange if your toilet tried to communicate with you? Well, some toilets do make strange noises, and it is typically a sign of a blocked vent or sewer line.
- Mould – usually a sign of a leaking pipe; mould will grow wherever it is damp. Ensure you probably ventilate your bathrooms and repair any leaking pipes to avoid mould growth in your home.
You are probably aware of all of these signs and have perhaps experienced a few of them yourself. Some of these plumbing issues can be fixed without the help of a plumber, but for the most part, you should always refer your plumbing requirements to a plumbing company in Mississauga.
Rooter Team is here for all of your plumbing needs, so give us a call today for a no-obligation quote or to request our emergency services.